Our college will be an educational centre devoted to the dissemination of “Dnayannadin Jagat Sarvam.”
Our Students are teenagers so it is a very sensitive age group with tremendous will power. So our mission is to strive hard to realize the vision of our founder Padmashri Dr.D.Y.Patil (dada). i.e .to make education accessible to the masses, and to mould responsible citizens by inculcating noble values in teenagers.
1. To provide equal opportunity of quality education to all by means of sheer hard work, dedication and devotion.
2. To promote scientific attitude and inculcate cultural values into the students.
3. To enhance the commitment of faculty, staff and students towards diversity, social justice, truth, honesty, character and democratic citizenship.
4. To aim at overall personality development through various activities.
5. To provide a platform to develop skills necessary to grab new opportunities and face challenges in the ever-changing society.
6. To provide a substantive, supportive, safe, affordable and accessible teaching-learning environment.
7. To motivate the teachers and students to attain community and social development through various activities.
The vision and mission statements of the college are clearly indicative of the objectives of the National Policy on Education demanding that centres of higher education should perform multiple roles like creating new knowledge, acquiring new capabilities and producing an intelligent human resource pool, through teaching, research and extension activities. The college plans and executes its curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities to translate the vision and mission statements into reality.
Rules and Regulations
1) Admission are given purely on the basic of merit.
2) College offers HSC in all three streams .
ii) Commerce ( English and Marathi medium)
iii) Arts (Marathi medium)
3) Limited number of seats are available. Last year's merit is not benchmark for admission, as the merit change from year to year. Students must submit admission from in time to secure their seat.
4) If admission is cancelled for any reason, Students must have to pay the fees of whole academic year.
5) If students with subjects electronics computer science and I.T. cancel their admission; they must pay fees of both academic years. Else there leaving certificate will not be granted.
6) College is un-aided and hence full fees is to be paid at the time of admission. Fees once paid is non-refundable.
7) Attendance to every lecture, practical and exam conducted by the college is mandatory. Students must use apron for chemistry practical.
8) ‘Traditional day’ is not celebrated in this college. Students must behave in well manners and discipline. Students should not wander in college premise at the time of the lectures. The admission of the students misbehaving or having ill discipline will be cancelled immediately.
9) Appropriate punishment will be given to absent students.
10) Every admitted students must carry their identity card and must produce it to the principal, lecturers or non-teaching staff as and when required.
11) Books and Magazines from library must be used with utmost care. The students tearing off the pages or mishandling the books will be heavily penalized.
12) 'Ragging' is a cognizable offence (Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1999).
13) Four wheeler vehicles are not allowed in college premises.
14) Two wheeler vehicles should follow parking discipline.
15) The sole authority is with the principal to change/add/cancel above rules and take decision on any matter not mentioned in above rules.